I am so Unstable today. I think I've cried like 40 times for 5 seconds each but no-one has noticed. I Think deep down i try to be sad and put myself in bad situations. Maybe its because i hate my step mother. Maybe its because i wish i hadn't broken up with M.. Nut its probably because deep down i love being the helpless one. or because i love the attention. all i know is that i have a nice sharp razor in a box and tomorrow i go and throw it in the bottom of the river. I'm done with that life. From now I'm i will do what i want and when i want. i am SO SICK of being censored. I'm sick of letting my step mom decide every damn thing that happens in my house. yes it not her house its my dads house and shes so fucking lucky he doesn't realize that shes just a manipulative jerk. but i can live with it. i mean i don't wanna fuck up their relationship. only 3 More years right? ill just stick it out in my room like i used to do when i was younger. oh well.
Much Toxin,
G.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment