Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FIrst post. Woo.....

Well.... I said I would do it so here we go. Many of you know me as gypsy and others of you are just here for kicks. But this is my vent if you don't like it go jerk off to some porn. I don't care. So here's the story so far guys. I'm 15 and living in a bullshit household. I hate my stepmother and pretty much everyone in my family save a few. So there ya go. Ill be posting when something exiting happens or my creepy dreams or whatever I want really. Oh here's something fun. Last night I had a totally wearied dream about my ex-bf. And lordie behold I get a text from him today telling me to meet him at the trails tomorrow. Well see how this plays out. Hes one of the sweetest guys ever so I'm not worries. But I wish he would just forget me already. I mean hes a little older and I don't know, amazing but I just cant see us in a lasting relationship ya-know? Anyone else have these issues? Oh well that's it for now. Ill probably post something later because ill be pissed about something stupid like that.

Much Toxin,
G.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment