Ni means two for all those non-Japanese speakers out there. Well look where i am now. i got new shooooes :3! there not like snazzy or anything (their for track tryouts) I'm not like super passionate or anything about track but think of it this way, i can outrun the fuzz if i ever get into a jam. (lol) I'm still trying to get the 'rents to side with me on my hair thing, i wont tell ya bout it so it ll be a surprise for u guys :p because my life is just one big sitcom. soooo anyways. today i also get my paints for my mural so ill post some pics asap once i finish those :3 its gunna look sooo fine ;3 well i just went running and i am SO tiered! like I'm abut to pass out tiered not like I'm-not-having-a-good-time-so-ill-just-sleep. well that's it for today ^_^
Much Toxin,
G.S.
No comments:
Post a Comment